Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturday Morning Ritual

Lil Ming-A-La-Zing and I often get out of the house on Saturday morning to enjoy some Daddy and Baby Girl time together. It gives us some fun one-on-one activity, and it lets Mommy have at least one day of the week where she can stand at the bathroom mirror without a cute little orphan girl climbing up her leg. Typically, Ming and I make it to Starbucks where we hang out for a while and all the coffee drinkers get all smiley with Ming. Today it was an absolutely B-E-A-Utiful day in Spokane, so we hung out on the sidewalk where I had Ming in her stroller. She entertained me and the crowd...

After Starbucks we headed over to Albertson's for a spin through the market in a grocery cart. Ming enjoys the ride, and is a very curious little lady in the grocery store. All the fun seemed to wear her out though, and as we were driving home she was bushed. She dozed off in the car just prior to pulling into the neighborhood. I roused her and brought her in my music room where I sat her on the floor and started playing the guitar (loudly). It didn't seem to matter how loud my music was...Ming just rolled over and took a snooze.

No comments: