Monday, March 17, 2008

An Interview with Professor Ming

The following interview was conducted at Professor Ming's kitchen laboratory in Spokane, WA by the award winning journalist, Bobby Blogger.
BB: So, Professor Ming, is it really true that in a blind taste test you can tell the difference between Kelloggs Froot Loops and Post Fruity Pebbles 100% of the time?
Professor: Well Bobby, you know, considering the fact that I am gifted with an extraordinary set of fungiform and filiform papillae, along with a better-than-average olfactory system, it is true. There is really nothing magical about my abilities...had you been born with my tongue and nose, you could do it too.
BB: When it comes to afternoon snacking, what is your pleasure: Jell-O Pudding Pops, or Yoplait Gogurt?
Professor: There is really no question about it, Bobby. Categorically, I would choose Gogurt every time. The active cultures in the Gogurt make it gentle on my digestive system. I have a slight hint of lactose intolerance, so eating yogurt helps reduce the unpleasant side effects I sometime experience from dairy products. And besides, I really like Berry Blue Blast flavor.
BB: And finally, Professor, tell us who you prefer reading you books at night - Mommy or Daddy?
Professor: Don't be stupid, Robert. It's Mother all the way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: