Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Fun


This morning I awoke to a special pictoral presentation on Levi's computer - an electronic Father's Day card. He had a bunch of photos that rotated through on the screen, along with a nice note to me on one of the slides. He also gave me a football themed frame in which I can (and will) put one of his FB photos.

Here is sleepy Ming Mei giving me her present. It was a doctor's kit that included a bunch of orange plastic implements for which doctors are known (see the stethoscope below). Based on how the whole doctor thing usually goes, I'm sure I will end up 'doctoring' her more than she does me.

Ming is checking out Titus' heart, but I know has a big one from the nice note he wrote me and the special gift he gave me - an official flag from one of the golf holes at Eagle Bend Golf Club. (He didn't actually take it from a hole, but bought it in the pro shop). It will look good hanging in my office.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: