Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Ming and I - Part 3

We started our Sunday morning at McDonald's for some sausage and eggs - and a bottle. And yes, we did skip church. I figured that other Mommies would appreciate one less runny nosed baby in the nursery while Ming is nursing her sniffles.

Ming was able to experience her first-ever visit to Play Place while at McDonalds.

Later in the morning we tied Joe Dog to the stroller and took a long, enjoyable walk.

Our afternoon was spent hanging out at home. Titus did a great job keeping his eye on Ming as I worked to tidy up the house for Mommy's arrival back home. As the afternoon progressed I honestly think she was getting a little edgy without her Mom. It was one of those special 'mother and child reunions' when pretty mommy arrived home around 5pm after a long drive from Portland in the rain.


Now it's back to playing second fiddle for me...

No comments: