Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Ming and I

I have been neglectful of my blog, so I'm going to do a little catching up tonight. Recently I spent 7 days in Alaska, so I got thrown off my groove. But this weekend I had some good Ming-Time while Linda and Levi went to the Portland area to visit Nate at college. Titus was busy doing his senior-in-high-school thing, so for the most part it was just Ming and I.

We bagan our Saturday morning with a yummy breakfast at Chaps. If you live in Spokane and haven't been to Chaps, you're missing out. Chaps is across the parking lot from the Latah Bistro next to the old Tidyman's (Chaps Coffee Company4235 S. Cheney-Spokane Rd.Spokane, WA 99224509.624.4182 ). I had an enjoyable bowl of oatmeal while Ming feasted on watermellon rind. While cruising I took this over my shoulder at a stop light. Ming's not sure about my driving.
We made a stop at one of my favorite clothing stores where Ming joined me in the dressing room while I tried on a shirt.
We couldn't resist a saunter through Sportsman's Warehouse - Ming liked the camo gun cases. Notice the rosy cheek and red nose...she's been fighting the sniffles lately.
By the time we headed home for Ming's noon time nap she was tuckered out...she didn't even wait for the crib.