Monday, August 28, 2006

I Told You

If you've been following the Story of Ming Mei from the beginning then you know that Ming initially bonded with me before connecting with Linda. I said at the time that it was only a matter of time before she was 100% Mommy's Girl. Well, we're there folks! Yes, she still loves her Daddy, but Mommy's soft, nurturing, caring ways have total won over little Ming Mei. Tonight I was walking through the kitchen holding Ming in the vicinity of Mommy. Ming didn't hesitate to reach out her arms and grab for Mommy...she was the one Ming want to be held by. And why not...Mommy takes walks with her, always feeds her, hugs on her when she is fussy, give her baths (which she greatly enjoys), and generally puts the love on her like few of us are even really capable of. It is enjoyable to see my two special girls getting along so well together.

No comments: